Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer...Really?...Amazing!!!

I think this post title says it all just this last week/weekend it got to be nice here in K-Town...maybe summer is finally here. Nana Mespelt was down visiting and enjoyed some of our SUMMER fun!


your crazy if you don't think these rolls are adorable!!!



to the un-trained eye it may look like Logan is peeing on the barrel of flowers, but really he was letting his belly smell them...sometimes this kid just cracks me up!


finally gets to use a birthday gift.....he pretty much things its the coolest ever!


burning some energy with Dad and Elli...lap after lap after lap

helping sister with some puffs, see you just open your mouth like me and then I will give you some, but not without sneeking a few 1st

thanks OweeeeeeeO for my shades

Nothing quite like a Sunday naked sprinkler frolic



No comments:

Post a Comment